Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Came Early



I think Christmas should always come early, and it should be celebrated late as well, and…. well, you get the idea. I don’t see anything wrong with stretching out the celebration. It is such a special occasion. What if we celebrated Christmas all year round!? What would that be like? I stray…

Christmas came early this year, as it often does. Bill and I took Mom and Dad to the Guthrie Theatre in Minneapolis on Sunday to see A Christmas Carol. The timeless classic tale was very well done, and we enjoyed the show very much. It was fun to see the sparkle in Mom’s eye (see the picture) our outing brought. Merry early Christmas, Mom and Dad.

I pray Christmas comes early in year heart and shines throughout the coming year. His precious name is Jesus. We should celebrate the birth of our Savior all year round.
God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment